Raspberries are considered heart-healthy food.
They are low in calories and fat. They are cholesterol and sodium free but are high in fiber and vitamin C.
They are also good source of Vitamin K and Magnesium.
One cup (123 grams) of red raspberries contains :
- Calories: 64
- Carbs: 14.7 grams
- Fiber: 8 grams
- Protein: 1.5 grams
- Fat: 0.8 grams
- Vitamin C: 54% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Manganese: 41% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 12% of the RDI
- Vitamin E: 5% of the RDI
- B vitamins: 4–6% of the RDI
- Iron: 5% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 7% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 4% of the RDI
- Potassium: 5% of the RDI
- Copper: 6% of the RDI
They are high in fiber (aids digestion) and rich in anti-ageing oxidants.
Perfect for your smoothies and deserts.